Savannah Personal Injury Lawyers Atlanta GA
Georgia’s Primary Catastrophic and Personal Injury Lawyers
Helping people in Atlanta, Savannah, and across the state get the strongest recoveries possible
Personal injury victims and the families of deceased victims have the right to expect that the liable person or business will be held accountable. Legally, accountability means payment of the maximum financial award allowable to compensate victims for their medical bills, lost income, daily physical pain, emotional suffering, scarring, disfigurement, and all other related expenses. Injury victims need representation from professional Atlanta personal injury lawyers to determine how and why the incident or injuries happened, who is responsible, and the full extent of their damages.
At Harris Lowry Manton LLP, our team of knowledgeable personal injury lawyers have a reputation of success. We are the only Georgia firm to secure number one verdicts in six different categories – automotive, products liability, business torts, premises liability, nursing home misconduct, and medical malpractice – in the last 11 years. Our personal injury lawyers have more eight-figure verdicts than any other personal injury firm in Georgia over that same time period. Our strong record of handling complex cases is why many personal injury attorneys, including the top personal injury lawyers in the region, refer clients to us.
Our Practice Areas
Our lawyers have been honored by their peers and the community for their commitment and professionalism. Some of the many cases we handle include:
- Catastrophic injury. Our Savannah and Atlanta personal injury lawyers are respected for their ability to get results when accident victims suffer permanent injuries, injuries that can require around-the-clock care, injuries that change someone’s quality of life forever, and injuries that cause disfigurement or scarring. Some of the types of catastrophic injury cases other lawyers refer to us and clients trust us to handle include:
- Personal injury. Our Georgia personal injury attorneys also handle accident cases that cause nerve damage, broken bones, cuts and bruises, breathing problems, hearing damage, and any type of problem that requires medical attention. Common personal injury cases we handle (for catastrophic and non-catastrophic injuries) are:
- Vehicle accidents including cars, trucks, motorcycles, trains, and buses
- Drunk driving collisions
- Truck accidents due to driver fatigue or distracted driving
- Autonomous vehicle accidents
- Nursing home abuse and negligence including physical, emotional, sexual, and financial abuse
- Injuries at construction sites and industrial sites
- Public transportation and mass transit accidents, including aviation crashes, boating crashes, and wrecks involving buses, trains, and subways
- Defective Products. At HLM, we have a successful record of winning and negotiating large verdicts and settlements against companies that fail to make safe products. Our Savannah and Atlanta personal injury lawyers bring claims for design defects, manufacturing defects, faulty instructions, and the failure to warn consumers about a potential for harm or danger in the following types of cases:
- Financial Misconduct. We handle clams based on financial misconduct in addition to safety negligence and product liability. Our Georgia financial litigation attorneys demand compensation when businesses misrepresent the facts, fail to follow commercial laws and regulations, or otherwise try to take advantage of consumers. We have obtained strong results in cases involving:
- Bad faith in negotiations
- Failure to use due diligence
- Business fraud
- Violations of securities laws and regulations
We also handle contract disputes and intellectual property contests between individuals and businesses.
If you have been injured in any way, our Georgia personal injury lawyers can help
Personal injury cases require personal injury lawyers who understand the law and know to investigate the facts and speak to witnesses. Complex cases demand attorneys who can show a jury or an insurance adjuster exactly who is responsible and why. At HLM, our Atlanta personal injury lawyers have decades of litigation and jury trial experience. We work with reconstruction experts, doctors, and other experts when necessary.
For immediate help with any injury, please call our Atlanta office at 404-998-8847 or our Savannah office at 912-417-3774 to schedule an appointment. You can also use our contact form. We represent clients throughout Georgia and across the Southeast. Initial consultations are free.